Applications for this vacancy have now closed.
An opportunity has arisen at Scrabo Golf Club for a Franchisee in our Golf Shop. The facility is available for immediate appointment.
Interested parties should notify the Honorary Secretary of Scrabo Golf Club by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday 12 June 2020 @ 12 noon and provide a CV or proposal as part of the application.
The main functions of the Franchisee are:
- Promotion of Scrabo Golf Club, Course and its interests.
- Management of a functional professional golf shop with close liaison with Club General Office.
- Administration of Club competitions including use of BRS Booking System.
- Daily management of Visitor/Guests/Societies and Hiring of Golf Buggies.
- Financial reconciliation with Club Office.
- Work alongside our existing Golf Teaching Instructor.
In addition to the above, Applicants must provide evidence of the following:
- Experience of managing a professional golf shop.
- Experience of retail management.
- If you have any professional coaching/teaching qualifications and how this might enhance our existing team.
- Access NI Accreditation and personal liability insurance.
Whilst a financial remuneration package (Retainer) Is negotiable, you should indicate what your expectations are.
Successful applicants will be requested to attend an interview where a panel will explore your application further.
Due to the current circumstances the interview will be held by conference call.